Graphic Inserts for Book of the Day Unit
Patrons are often curious about what other people are reading. Here’s a neat way to enable readers to communicate with each other. Just ask a patron to choose a book they’d recommend and use one of these messages to promote it in our Book of the Day Unit.
Alternatively, you could give library staff the chance to choose a book or DVD and a message to go with it. Or try putting the cards on a noticeboard with a pile of stickies next to it and encourage patrons to add their own suggestions.
- Five different “Book of the Day” graphic insert cards per package
- Easily clipped to the Book of the Day unit
- Can be used as postcards in their own right
- 4 1/8”H x 5 13/16”W
- Printed on 80# gloss cover paper
- Freight charges are FOB shipping point, prepaid and added to your invoice
- Shipments are made via UPS, FedEx Ground, US Postal Service, or common carrier, depending on size, weight and quantity of product ordered