This cleverly-designed easel transforms any standard shelving into high-performing promotional space. The back section pushes the books to the front of the shelf where they can be easily seen and browsed. The front lip holds them in place and prevents any falling forward. The Feature Shelf will sit at the front of any standard book shelf and the weight of the books holds them in place. This means you can move it from shelf to shelf as you like - it does not need to be attached.
You can create an area near the entrance to the library with lots of books face-out on Feature Shelves for easy and tempting choices. Or you can turn one shelf at eye-level face-out on a run of bookcases to catch attention as you move in to a new section. If you vary the position of your Feature Shelves, highlighting different titles and different areas of the library, we guarantee that your patrons will start to comment on how many new books you have! You may not have actually bought any new books at all but you will create the perception that there is something new every day.
- Books to Go Graphic Insert and Discover Graphic Insert available separately
- A cost-effective way to transform existing shelving
- Provides ability to change the look of your library every day, and patrons will think you have lots of new books
- Shelf measures 6 7/8”H x 31 5/16”W x 9 11/16”D
- Back lip is 5 5/8” and front lip is 3 11/16”D
- Freight charges are FOB shipping point, prepaid and added to your invoice.
- Shipments are made via UPS, FedEx Ground, US Postal Service, or common carrier, depending on size, weight and quantity of product ordered.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs