Double-faced Book Pod
Bring style and grace to your freestanding library floor displays with our Double-faced Book Pod. The attractive curves look good from every angle and the face-forward book displays are stunning. The secret is that the shelves are tilted up to the eye – and also generous enough to showcase the whole book face-out.
Position the Book Pod where you can catch people as they go into a space – and then again on their way out. You can use it for specific themes and topics or simply offer a mix of titles drawn from different parts of the collection. It’s a way of bringing books from the less-visited parts of the library to the front and getting them noticed. Look for the areas where patrons and students congregate; drop in a Double-faced Book Pod and watch the books fly out of the library.
- Tempts browsers from all directions
- Compact footprint
- Use 8 shelves for display or use the two bottom ones for spine-out storage so you have plenty stock handy for quick refilling of gaps above when books are taken
- You can showcase DVDs as well as books
- Two-pack of “Books to go” graphic insert and “Discover” graphic insert available separately
- Made in the USA!
- 25-Year warranty
- Durable construction with 3/4” thick veneered MDF end panels and ½” diameter bottom steel rods for support
- 20-gauge metal shelves feature black powder-coat textured finish
- Six face-out shelves are 3 3/8”D with a 1/2” lip
- Bottom spine-out shelves are 6”D
- Includes metal-framed sign holder with acrylic inserts; viewable area is 8 1/2”H x 12”W
- 55"H x 22 1/2"W x 23"D; total height with sign holder is 63 1/4”
Assembled. Custom crafted. Ships via truck.
- Custom crafted – made to order
- Ships from manufacturer by truck
- Weight: 55lbs
- Freight charges are FOB shipping point, prepaid and added to your invoice
- Delivered either to the end of the truck or onto your loading dock - if you require delivery beyond these points, an extra charge will
- Call us for exact shipping quote